Half day (4 hrs): $110
(Clackamas,Willamette fisheries only)
Full day(8-9 hrs): $200 per person;
$225 single angler
Prices are per person, 2 person minimum on 1/2 day trips. Up to 6 guests may fish from the sled, and 3 maximum for the driftboat.Larger groups are welcome aboard too. I work closely with several other top professional guides throughout the state, and we can be sure to put together a most memorable trip for your group.
A deposit of $50 pp will be required to hold your fishing date, and the balance will be due the day of your trip. I accept cash,local checks, Paypal, and credit cards for your convenience. Corporate rates and billing plans are available, please ask about these options when booking your trip.
What is provided:
- A comfortable 16', extra wide bottom, and very stable drift boat
- A clean,comfortable,and spacious 22' North River Sled complete with quiet Yamaha 4 Stroke motors, and Lowrance GPS system.
Cutting edge angling techniques and methods perfected to help put more fish on the end of your line and into the fishbox.
- A fun,relaxed, and hands on learning environment where even beginners can feel like pros after a few short hours on the water
Top quality gear and baits (Lamiglas,Ordella,and Berkley fishing rods;Abu Garcia and Okuma reels;Specialty cured and prepared baits for each fishery)
What you need to bring:
- Rain gear, gloves and warm clothes as appropriate for the season. Most trips start early in the morning and it may be significantly cooler when we head out than it will be when we return. It is recommended that you dress in several lighter layers as opposed to one heavy layer. Traveling 35 mph upstream most mornings is chilly as well. Hooded jackets or sweatshirts are highly recommended.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses. Hats are also a good idea
Camera and appropriate case or a water-proof disposable camera. There are dry places to store a camera in a case if needed on board.
- Food and beverages.
- A cooler for your filleted catch for the ride home. Ice is usually available close by
- A current Oregon fishing license and salmon/steelhead/sturgeon harvest card will be required for the waters we fish. These should be purchased in advance of your scheduled trip, and are available from many local area retailers. Annual and day licenses are available for residents and non-residents alike.
I reserve the right to reschedule trips based on lack of fish in the target river, poor river conditions, or other unpredictable conditions. If your trip cannot be re-scheduled to a mutually agreed upon date, 1/2 of the deposit will be returned within 10 days of canceling. If YOU cancel the trip without 72 hours prior notice, no monies will be returned, and no dates will be re-scheduled. Once seats are booked either by deposit or verbal agreement,the customer is responsible for filling those seats. The person finalizing the booking is expected to pay in full for the number of seats they book, regardless if everyone in their party shows up. If YOU cancel the trip without 72 hours notice, you will be billed the full amount of the lost booking.
Book now to get the best possible days during the peak season.
Email ChrisNordlingFishingGuide@comcast.net or call (503)659-1401; (503)866-0971(cell) to schedule your trip.
We Catch Excitement!
USCG & Oregon Licensed/Insured/CPR&1st Aid trained.